No Bake Choc Peanut Butter & Oat Slice
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Fudge Bars! These delicious treats take next to no time to make and make for the perfect sweet treat or dessert idea! I literally ate the whole lot within 2 days.. might have to double the batch if you have no will power like myself.
- Line an 8×8 square pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in coconut sugar and vanilla. Mix in oats and cook over low heat for 2-3 minutes, or until ingredients are well blended.
- Press half the mixture into the bottom of pre prepared pan, reserving the other half for the topping.
- Meanwhile, melt chocolate and peanut butter in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently until smooth and lump free. Pour over the crust in the pan and spread evenly.
- Crumble there remaining oat mixture over the chocolate layer, pressing in gently. Cover, and refrigerate for 3-4 hours or overnight.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Image & recipe by Sabrina @rawspirations.com